POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : People... : Re: People... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: People...
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 11 Apr 1999 21:05:52
Message: <37113A19.D93605E8@home.com>
Unfortunately Moray does not have native support for blobs. I don't know
why, it wouldn't ne any harder to implement that the other primates. Instead
it supports importing *.blb files. As far as I know only 1 program outputs
these files, a DOS blob editor long forgot its name. Don't worry though
someone is bound to write a plugin to support them soon---Please!!.